What to do with all that left-over Easter ham? Chop it up and make Deviled Ham Salad to serve on left-over rolls for delicious lunches throughout the week. Put that food processor to work on this recipe for extra easy and convenience! After all, you deserve a little rest after cooking that big Easter dinner.
Chop the ham by pulsing just a few seconds at a time until the desired consistency. Empty the chopped ham from the processor into a large bowl before adding the celery ribs and red onion to the food processor. Pulse these into a fine dice and add to the ham. I don’t think I’d try chopping the eggs in the food processor, but everything else works great and makes for fast preparation.
Toss all the ingredients in a large bowl until mixed well. Cover and chill for about an hour and you’ve got lunches covered for the week. Enjoy, friends!
- 3 cups chopped ham
- 2 celery ribs, finely diced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Use a food processor to chop ham, pulsing until the desired texture.
- Combine all ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Makes a good sandwich filling!