I couldn’t resist sharing another pumpkin recipe with y’all this Fall, but I don’t think you’ll mind once you try these White Chocolate Pumpkin Bars by Glorious Treats. Quick and easy (that’s pretty much my motto on this blog), these bars are moist and delicious with just the right about of my favorite seasonal spices–cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves. It goes without saying, that the aroma in your kitchen when they are baking is fantastic. (You can substitute one tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice for the spices to make this recipe even simpler.) It’s turning chilly tomorrow, so cozy up by the fire and enjoy one or two of these tasty treats with a cup of spiced coffee and enjoy your weekend, friends!
10 minPrep Time
30 minCook Time
40 minTotal Time
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla exract
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 package (12 oz.) white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly coat a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt and spices.
- Stir together the melted butter and sugars in another large bowl. Add the egg, vanilla, and pumpkin puree and blend with a whisk.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the pumpkin mixture and stir. Add the white chocolate and stir just until fully incorporated.
- Spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan and bake 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely before cutting into bars.
Original recipe by Glorious Treats