before Pinterest?) for Bacon Quiche Biscuit Cups. Super simple to make, these little hand-held breakfast treats reheat easily for breakfast-on-the-go.
Yes, this was my collection method before I started Pinning!
Start with a can of Pillsbury Hungry Jack flaky biscuits and press into muffin tins to form shells for the quiche. Top each with bacon and a cream cheese-egg mixture, then bake for just twenty minutes. I sprinkled with more bacon and fresh thyme leaves when they came out of the oven before serving.
If there are any left-overs, wrap loosely with aluminum foil and pop in a 350-degree oven for 10 minutes to reheat. Enjoy!
Bacon Quiche Biscuit Cups
- 1 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 10-oz. can Hungry Jack refrigerated flaky biscuits (10 count)
- 5 slices bacon, fried and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray 10 muffin cups with cooking spray. Separate biscuit dough and firmly press one biscuit into bottom and up sides of muffin cups. Set aside.
- Combine cream cheese and eggs until smooth. Stir in Swiss cheese and green onions.
- Sprinkle half of bacon crumbles in bottom of each muffin cup and top with cream cheese-egg mixture (about 2 tablespoons for each).
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-22 minutes or until set and edges of biscuits are lightly browned. Top each muffin quiche with the remaining bacon and garnish with fresh thyme, if desired.