I just finished putting together BLT Wraps (by the Recipe Girl who, by the way, has a brand new cookbook ) to share with my Sunday night small group. I’ve already sampled one (delicious!), so I wanted to get this posted right away in case you’re still looking for a Super Bowl snack to share. This party food is really tasty and oh, so easy! In just 30 minutes you can assemble an impressive sandwich tray…with BACON!
Anyone out there have a prediction for the Super Bowl? I’m hoping for a Broncos’ win! Go, Peyton!
Tips: Save assembly time by using packaged real bacon bits, though cooking the bacon fresh is best. Also, I made half the wraps with spinach tortillas to add a little color to my sandwich tray. This recipe makes 16 half-sandwich wraps, so you may want to double it if you’re serving a bigger crowd.
- 1 cup mayonnaise light
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes packed in oil drained well & chopped (I substituted Classico Sundried Tomato Pesto instead)
- 8 flour tortillas 10-inch (try using Spinach Herb Wraps on half)
- 1 head iceberg lettuce chopped
- 16 slices bacon cooked & crumbled
- salt & pepper to taste (omit if using the sundried tomato pesto)
Combine mayonnaise & tomatoes in a small bowl. Spread evenly over 1 side of each tortilla, leaving a 1/2-inch border.
Sprinkle lettuce & bacon evenly over tortillas; sprinkle with salt & pepper.
Roll up tortillas tightly; cut in half diagonally, and secure each half with a pick.