- 16- oz Tasteful Selections Honey Gold potatoes
- 1 pound asparagus, rinsed and trimmed
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cook potatoes in microwave per package directions. Allow to cool for a couple of minutes before removing from the bag.
- While potatoes are cooking, bring 1 quart water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add asparagus to boiling water and allow to cool just a couple of minutes. Remove from heat, drain, and plunge into cold water to stop the cooking process.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all vinaigrette ingredients. Set aside.
- Thinly slice red onion, quarter the potatoes, and slice asparagus into bite-size pieces. Add veggies to a large bowl and toss gently with vinaigrette. May serve warm or chill for 30 minutes before serving.
© 2015 Life, Love, and Good Food
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 361Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 105mgCarbohydrates: 74gFiber: 2gSugar: 65gProtein: 3g