- 1 3 ⁄4 cups firmly packed chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 1 ⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
- 1 3.3-oz. box white chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1-1/4 cups half and half or heavy whipping cream
- 1 8-oz. package cream cheese
- 1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup Kahlúa coffee liqueur
- 2 3-oz. packages lady fingers
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1-1/2 tablespoons instant espresso powder
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- Garnish: grated semisweet chocolate, chocolate dipped espresso beans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Add graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, sugar and egg white to a small bowl and combine with a fork. Lightly spay bottom of two 7-inch spring form pans with cooking spray. Press crumb mixture into bottom and bake for 8 minutes; set aside to cool. (May bake in a 9x13 baking dish instead. If you use the spring form pans, save one crust for a later use.)
- Beat together 1/4 cup half and half (or heavy cream) and cream cheese until well combined. Add white chocolate pudding mix, confectioners sugar, and remaining half and half and mix until smooth; set aside.
- Add cool brewed coffee and Kahlúa to a shallow dish, Gently slice lady fingers in half and quickly dip cut side into coffee mixture. Stand the cut ladyfingers upright to line the sides of the pan with the cut side facing inwards. You may need to spoon a little filling into the pan to hold them in place. Once the sides are covered, add more filling to fill pan half-way up. Next, place a layer of coffee-dipped lady fingers on top of filling in pan, then cover with remaining filling. Refrigerate for 1 hour. (If using a 9x13 dish, just add half the filling, layer with ALL the lady fingers, then the remaining filling.)
- In a medium bowl, combine 1 cup heavy whipping cream and espresso powder. Beat at medium-high speed until soft peaks form. Add in confectioners’ sugar and beat until stiff peaks form. Spread on top of filling. If desired, sift top of dessert with unsweetened cocoa and garnish with chocolate-dipped espresso beans.
Recipe adapted from Southern Lady Magazine
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1168 Total Fat: 70g Saturated Fat: 38g Trans Fat: 2g Unsaturated Fat: 28g Cholesterol: 162mg Sodium: 1217mg Carbohydrates: 124g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 5g Sugar: 67g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 13g