Get the best of both worlds with these Marbled Peanutty Brownies — rich peanut butter brownies swirled with Hershey’s chocolate syrup and topped with a few chopped peanuts. Moist and delicious, these bars have more of a cake texture. You’ll love them with coffee, a big ol’ glass of cold milk, or as dessert at your next picnic. Enjoy!
Here’s a brownie baking secret for you. Bake the brownies in a non-stick pan coated lightly with cooking spray, cool completely on a wire rack, then invert the pan on a cutting board. Use a dough scraper and slice the brownies straight down from the top to make easy, perfect squares.
Marbled Peanutty Brownies
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Hershey's chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped dry roasted peanuts
- sprinkle of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a non-stick 9x13 inch pan.
- Cream butter and peanut butter together until smooth. Add sugars and mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, and beat until batter is light. Stir in vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt then add to the batter, mixing until just combined.
- Spread half the battery in the pan, then pour the chocolate syrup on top.
- Carefully spoon the remaining batter over chocolate syrup and swirl with a knife or spatula. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts and a dash of sea salt/
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool in pan on wire rack before cutting.