Get the best of both worlds with these Marbled Peanutty Brownies — rich peanut butter brownies swirled with Hershey’s chocolate syrup and topped with a few chopped peanuts. Moist and delicious, these bars have more of a cake texture. You’ll love them with coffee, a big ol’ glass of cold milk, or as dessert at your next picnic. Enjoy!
Here’s a brownie baking secret for you. Bake the brownies in a non-stick pan coated lightly with cooking spray, cool completely on a wire rack, then invert the pan on a cutting board. Use a dough scraper and slice the brownies straight down from the top to make easy, perfect squares.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Hershey's chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped dry roasted peanuts
- sprinkle of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a non-stick 9x13 inch pan.
- Cream butter and peanut butter together until smooth. Add sugars and mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, and beat until batter is light. Stir in vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt then add to the batter, mixing until just combined.
- Spread half the battery in the pan, then pour the chocolate syrup on top.
- Carefully spoon the remaining batter over chocolate syrup and swirl with a knife or spatula. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts and a dash of sea salt/
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool in pan on wire rack before cutting.
Recipe adapted from Hershey's.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 195 Total Fat: 8g Saturated Fat: 3g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 4g Cholesterol: 33mg Sodium: 151mg Carbohydrates: 29g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 18g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 4g