This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post, but as always my opinions are 100% my own.
I’m a carbs-lover. I love breakfast breads–biscuits, bagels, scones, croissants, muffins–in a really serious way. I realize that my waistline doesn’t love me loading up on my favorite carbs, but with these Super Berry 10 Grain Muffins I maybe feel just a little less guilty! These hearty and healthy muffins are baked using Bob’s Red Mill 10 Grain Hot Cereal and Made in Nature Super Berry Fusion, a blend of organic dried tart cherries, blueberries, goji berries, cranberries, raisins, and pepito seeds.
The best part of these muffins is that you can bake up a fresh dozen in just 30 minutes. If a dozen is more than your family can eat, these muffins freeze really well in ziplock bags. Just pop a frozen muffin in the microwave for about 20 seconds for a hot, quick breakfast-on-the-go…with no guilt!
Super Berry 10 Grain Muffins
- 1 cup Bob's Red Mill 10 Grain Hot Cereal
- 1-1/4 cups lowfat buttermilk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter softened
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup Super Berries
- 1/4 cup pecans chopped
- Turbinado sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Stir together cereal and buttermilk and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Cream together sugar and butter. Stir in egg, then add dry ingredients, mixing just until incorporated. Fold in berries and nuts.
- Spoon into prepared muffin pan. Sprinkle top of each muffin with about 1/2 teaspoon Turbinado sugar.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Serve immediately or freeze in ziplock bags. Reheat frozen muffin in microwave for about 20 seconds for a quick breakfast.