Cool Veggie Pizza Appetizer…start with refrigerated crescent dough, cream cheese and Ranch-style dressing mix and then top with veggies and cheese.
Need a finger-food for a bridal or baby shower? Here’s a recipe that’s been around for years that’s always popular — Cool Veggie Pizza Appetizer. Start with refrigerated crescent dough, cream cheese and Ranch-style dressing mix and then top with veggies and cheese — how easy is that? Enjoy!
P.S. I’m headed over to Asheville, North Carolina, this afternoon to attend my first official Food Blogger Forum! I’m super pumped and excited to meet other foodies and bloggers, and hopefully learn a few things these next three days. Stay tuned…I’m sure I’ll have lots to share about that right here in the next few weeks!
UPDATE: I first posted this recipe in 2014 and I’ve been amazed at how popular it has been with my readers — thank you! If you like this recipe (scroll to the bottom for the Cool Veggie Pizza Appetizer recipe), then I’m betting you’ll also like some of my other favorite party appetizers. Just click on any image for the recipe.
20 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1 ounce) package Ranch-style dressing mix
- 2 carrots, finely chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Roll out crescent rolls onto 2 large non-stick baking sheets. Stretch and flatten to form a single rectangular shape and pinch together seams. Bake 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow to cool about 30 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese and Ranch-style dressing mix and spread the mixture over the cooled crusts.
- Chop veggies or pulse in food processor (be careful not to over do if using the food processor). Sprinkle veggies over cream cheese layer and then top with the cheese. Chill in the refrigerator approximately 1 hour. Cut into bite-size squares to serve. Makes 48 squares.