- 7 bacon slices, fried crisp and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup half-and-half
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted
- Grape clusters
- Apple slices
- Flatbread or assorted crackers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat softened cream cheese at medium speed until smooth. Add half-and-half, and again mix until smooth.
- Stir in bacon, garlic, blue cheese, and chives. Spoon mixture into a 1 quart baking dish and bake 15 minutes until warmed through. Top with nuts and serve with fruit and crackers.
Southern Living, December 2004
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 260Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 54mgSodium: 397mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 1gSugar: 4gProtein: 8g