This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This delicious Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip requires just five basic ingredients.
Will you indulge me a little and let me brag on my youngest daughter a bit? Actually, I could go on and on about both of my intelligent, beautiful girls (I am definitely blessed beyond anything that I deserve!), but today I want to brag on the youngest.
She has a very successful career, is a loyal friend, is funny and kind, and she’s also a foodie and wonderful cook! When she’s home visiting, we enjoy all things food-related — dining out at new places, sharing recipes, planning menus, and cooking together. Just recently, she developed this Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe for her sister’s bachelorette cabin weekend in the Smokies.
As the Maid of Honor, she planned and prepared a weekend full of tasty snacks as well as a homemade waffle breakfast bar for 13 ladies. It was all delicious! I know because I was invited by the Bride to join the party overnight on Friday.
I’ll admit that this was my first bachelorette party as that just wasn’t the thing 30 years ago when I was engaged. I feel very blessed that the girls wanted to include me — it was such a fun weekend!
This past weekend, we hosted a surprise 80th birthday party for my Father-in-Law and I couldn’t wait to try out this dip for myself. It’s so simple and only requires five basic ingredients — white American cheese, spinach, artichoke hearts, Rotel, and Parmesan cheese.
If you like, add a dash or two of red cayenne pepper to kick it up a notch. My daughter also likes using white American cheese in her Green Chili Cheese Sauce for her famous nachos!
White American cheese is available at the deli counter. Instead of asking for slices, I just request it in one-pound blocks. That way it’s easy to cube it up for melting.
To serve this dip for a party, you can make it ahead and either keep it warm in a small crockpot or place it in an oven-proof dish uncovered in a 300-degree oven to keep it nice and bubbly.
Refrigerate any leftovers, then heat it up in a microwave oven at 30-45 second intervals, stirring until melted and hot.
More dip recipes!
- Cheesy Shrimp Dip
- Mediterranean Layer Dip
- Hot Pepper Jelly Cheese Dip with Bacon
- Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Roasted Red Pepper and Artichoke Tapenade
- Sausage, Bean, and Spinach Dip
- Blue Cheese Bacon Dip
- More appetizer recipes!
If you like this recipe, please do me a favor and give it a 5-star rating!
Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 10-oz. pkg. frozen chopped spinach , thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 lb. white American cheese , cubed
- 1 14 oz. can artichoke hearts , drained
- 1 10- oz. can Rotel diced tomatoes and chilies
- 5 ounces shredded Parmesan cheese
- dash of red cayenne pepper
- Thaw spinach and squeeze dry. Drain artichokes and coarsely chop.
- Place the white American cheese in a medium saucepan with Rotel, artichokes, and spinach and heat over medium low heat until cheese is melted, stirring often.
- Add Parmesan cheese and stir until melted.
- Pour into a 1-quart baking dish and sprinkle with a dash of red cayenne pepper. Keep warm in a 300 degree oven or small crockpot until ready to serve. Enjoy with tortilla chips or crackers.